Amazon Prime Day, one of the year’s most significant shopping extravaganzas, is here, and it’s an excellent opportunity for gamers to snag some fantastic deals, particularly on Nintendo Switch exclusives. Some of the most beloved games on the platform are currently available at heavily discounted prices.
Expand Your Nintendo Switch Library
If you’re eager to bolster your Nintendo Switch game collection, here are some of the standout deals you can seize during Prime Day:
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – $48 (originally $70)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – $38 (originally $60)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – $50 (originally $60)
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land – $47 (originally $60)
- Metroid Dread – $30 (originally $60)
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes – $15 (originally $60)
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 – $48.50 (originally $60)
- Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope – $20 (originally $60)
These are merely a selection of the remarkable deals on Nintendo Switch exclusives up for grabs during Prime Day. If you’re a Nintendo enthusiast, make sure to explore Amazon’s Prime Day sale to uncover additional savings.
Top Tips for Maximizing Your Prime Day Experience
For a fulfilling Prime Day shopping spree, consider these recommendations:
- Prepare a Shopping List in Advance: Planning your purchases in advance will help you remain on track and avoid overspending.
- Compare Prices Across Retailers: While Amazon is a prominent player on Prime Day, don’t overlook the deals offered by other retailers such as Walmart and Best Buy.
- Evaluate a Prime Membership: Prime members not only enjoy early access to Prime Day deals but also other exclusive perks like expedited two-day shipping.
If you’ve been eyeing new Nintendo Switch games, Prime Day is the ideal moment to strike. With a plethora of incredible deals on offer, you’re bound to stumble upon titles that will capture your heart.